Primary Topic: Ways the People Can Help Ron Paul Win
NOTE: The views expressed on this show are NOT those of the Downsize DC Foundation or DownsizeDC.org, Inc. Downsize DC is legally non-partisan, and tempermentally anti-partisan. The statements made on the show, by the host, are entirely his own.
- Rick Duffin, Ohio activist, making "calls for Paul." Rick explains how easy and effective this tactic is.
- Curt Schultz, whose SuperBrochure has been circulated to more than a half-million people, and activists are raving about it. Curt's company is RonPaulProducts.com
- Jason Rink, author, "Ron Paul: Father of the Tea Party. It's a look at the man, full of interesting details.
Other topics discussed:
- Why Ron Paul winning Iowa caucus cannot "discredit" the state.
- How the actions of the politician matter more than words in an old, ghostwritten newsletter.
Click here to listen: http://www.downsizedc.org/blog-content/straight-talk-host-122111.mp3