You can’t see our work behind the scenes. So here’s an update, including...
- Progress on the re-focused version of DownsizeDC.org
- A new Downsize DC tool that will allow you to do more things
- Advance notice of something you’ll soon get to see and test, hopefully next week!
The New DownsizeDC.org
We’ve completed the written plan for our new, re-focused DownsizeDC.org. We’ll start turning that plan into HTML code in a matter of days.
The new Downsize DC will focus on . . .
- Our legislative proposals (Read the Bills, Write the Laws, etc.)
- Recruiting new supporters by discovering people who already agree with those proposals
- Turning that new support into new Congressional sponsors
This new approach will be highly streamlined. Does that mean you’ll lose your ability to use our Educate the Powerful System to pressure Congress? Not at all.
In fact . . .
We’ll be giving you a new campaign that will allow you to contact Congress on any subject you want, whenever you want, without needing to have a specific campaign for it.
In other words . . .
The new Downsize DC will be both more focused and more flexible.
Even better . . .
We’re making great progress on our new strategy to de-legitimize Congressional criminality. Most of the coding for our new Deny Consent project is in place. And . . .
We’ve also integrated our new polling software into the Deny Consent platform. Do you remember when we had you test the polling software a few months ago? Well . . .
We’re hoping to have you test it again next week, from within a sample Deny Consent campaign.
That’s right, you’re finally going to see how Deny Consent will work in practice.
You’ll be able to . . .
- Test a real Deny Consent campaign
- See how it integrates with the polling software
- And experience how this new approach differs from what we used to do with our DownsizeDC.org campaigns.
If things go well we’re also hoping to show you some of the first elements of our expanded Educate the Powerful System (ETP).
This will probably be just the navigation buttons at first, but . . .
Those buttons will help you to see how the expanded ETP system will let you spread your influence to more parts of American society. Not just Congress.
We think you’ll be as excited as we are when you see this new system. In the meantime . . .
We’re doing more so we’re spending more. And we’re about $2,000 short for October with just 4 days left in the month. If you can help close this gap please make a contribution using our secure contribution form.
Thanks for funding our progress,